Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Last Thoughts...

From the belly of the beast I was conceived,
And cat daddy you besta believe,
That I’m gonna speak my mind to help you see…
That the truth shall be told,
And no matter how it unfolds,
My words shall be loud & bold…
This life that I lead knows no end,
But before I begin,
Lemme remind you that you’ll still be my friend…
Just because I don’t agree with what you do,
Let’s just keep this between me & you,
So that no one else has to get hurt when I’m through…
Read you your rights like the police,
’Cause your mind seems to have a slow leak,
With every word you utter, stutter or speak…
All this info you want to resist,
It’s not my fault you were born a Bitch,
Call yourself a man but really you want to switch hit…
Be the one you claim to be,
Don’t walk around mad at me,
’Cuz your girl forgot what it’s like to be with a real G…
Following me around like "Cheaters",
I’m not the one who mistreats her,
Keep your shit at home then you won’t have to be the miss-leader…
Knowing that you’re the one that’s been creepin,
You opened the window to allow me to peep in,
And although I’ve been tempted, I never put my P-in…
You know exactly what I’m getting at,
Even though both of us are black,
Your high-yellow complex still makes me think that…
Maybe disrespect is in order,
You did cross the border,
And got the nerve to wonder with the way you ignore her…
Why is she still calling me?
I’m not even ballin’ B,
But I found your lil’ threats a bit appallin’ you see…
But don’t worry, that’s not my style,
I’m all grown up now though I used to be wild,
Besides, you have nothing to worry about; she has your child…
So be there like the man you say you are,
And know that I’ll never be far,
In her eyes I’ll always be a shining star…
The first one that made her feel like a lady,
The first one that drove her crazy,
The reason why she won’t settle for lazy…
But that day is long gone,
Don’t get me wrong,
I was a man who once sang that sad song…
The one where I was wrong but claimed to be right,
The one where I put up a fight,
When I claimed that I wanted to come home last night…
So remember to treat your lady a lil better,
Even though when she sees me it still gets wetter,
And truth be told, if I wanted her, I WOULD come get her!

No comments:

Post a Comment