Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sheet Talk...

"Say yes" like those chicks from Floetry
Whisper in your ear to let you know it's me
Girl you got me "Feenin" like Jodeci...
Keep your spot hot cuz of how I talk
Got you curious cuz of how I walk
Make you feel like you wanna lick my beanstalk...
Cummin on strong cuz I'm a sexual being
Caress your heart now luv you believe in
Look deeply into my eyes so you can see in...
Into a world where you heart pounds like tick-tock
As comfortable as pedicured toes inside of flip flops
Where you climb on top so that I can taste every drip...drop...
Size doesn't matter cuz I'm pounding your intellect
Didn't know just from talking I could get your panties wet
"Make it last forever" like you're listening to Keith Sweat...
Hittin it from the back til we both fall
Feelin like a baby cuz now you wanna crawl
Never felt a D cum so hard in your Luv...Hall...
Flicker my tongue fast and slow
Lick your body from head to toe
DAMN you taste good make a brotha want mo' & mo'...
Used to think I was a freak just because of my sign
I told you in the beginning I would take my time
Tattooed my chocolate name on your butterscotch spine...
  I luv the taste of your sun-dried flesh
From now on you don't have to settle for less
Cuz when it comes to this sheet talk, baby, you're rockin with the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment