Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Throbs 4 The Instructress

Let the throbs commence, and everything else, while my words upon your body rest.
Let this ink calm your thirst, and everything else, while reason glorifies the flesh.
In the wind we'll find a ledge, and everything else, while memories digress.
Let my soul be the surge, and everything else, while incantations converse.
I shall assume your scent, and everything else, while the thicket overwhelms the pen.
Only you can be the zest, and everything else, well beyond caress.
Let me into the depths, and everything else, so as to proclaim our stealth.
And if you deny your breast, and everything else, Let my gradual return to earth profess.
In non-words fallen deaf, and everything else, how poets often squander their verse.
Follow your other self, and everything else, all for the love of love within the spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment